Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG IV details 2010

Options
  • 12-01-2010 10:35am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 128 ✭✭

January 23rd / 24th 2010
    NUIG Archery Club Intervarsity

EARLY GROUP
    08:30 for 09:00
    NUIG
    GMIT
    UL
    LIT
    Dolmen Archers

LATE GROUP
    10:30 for 11:00
    DIT
    DCU
    UCD
    DKIT
    RSCI
    NUIM
    Carlow IT
    ASI
    Kingdom Archers
    Cork Archers
    Woodbrook

(Please let us know if you have any guests shooting on your team list)

Team Size: 10 people per club
    € / person: €10
    Facilities: Cafe / Sandwich Bar, Toilets
    Accomodation: Sleepzone Hostel
    Bothar na mBan, Woodquay, Galway
    Online Offer: €15 / person per night
    Email: info@sleepzone.ie

Map:

If you can email you team list back to archery@clubs.nuigalway.ie by Wends 20th, it would be much appreciated. Unfortunatly we need to vacate the hall by 5 o clock on the Saturday due to a Basketball IV, hence the slightly early start, fingers crossed we'll have time for a hotshot time permitting. Sorry about this.

I will also email around these details to each of the clubs. If any club wishes to shoot in the early group can you please let me know as there will mroe then likely be extra spaces in the morning.

If you have any further questions of queries please do not hesistate to ask or email. Looking forward to seeing you all for the weekend, hopefully the weather will be sorting itself out by then for all travelling.

Thanks.

Mick

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

NUIM. Early or Late?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 128 ✭✭MuchSavage

Late for those travellig from the East. Sorry about that.

If any colleges wish to shoot in the early group can you please let me know as there will be more space in the morning then in the evening.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 128 ✭✭MuchSavage

Hey all,

Just a reminder I have only gotten team lists from GMIT, DIT and DCU so far. If you can forward me on your lists before the weekend so we can work out numbers etc!!

Still Waiting on all the others.

Cheers!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Just wondering how i'd go about getting a mistake in the scores rectified.
    http://www.ucd.ie/archery/iv09/res3_uni.xml
    Under Maynooths score, Rob Gallagher was listed under barebow, but he shot beginner and has done at all other IVs. Ciara Dunne was listed under beginner but she shot barebow at NUIG.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

PM MuchSavage, but I'll tell him as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement