Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L200 warrior older shape

Options
  • 12-01-2010 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hey im looking for a reasonably priced crewcab at the moment and i have been looking at the 03/04 model l200 warriors, i tink they are a nice looking crecab but i dont no much about their reliability, fuel consumption etc.
    I would appreciate any advice ye have..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭DanFindy

Well mine aint a warrior its just a standard l200 03' Im no good on mpg but it takes 60 quid t fill and it will do 370-400 miles depending on the type of driving your doing, less of course with a trailer on. Ive had little or no problems with the jeep in the 2 yrs ive owned it only needed to replace the bottom pulley after i got it...a common fault, Steering lock is pretty poor but u get used to it, not very comfy in the back but i dont know any crew cabs that are, all in all i would certainly recomend one as they are a much nicer looking jeep than the equivilent hilux etc and are buttons to buy now !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Very easy diy job to adjust the steering lock so that the L200 turns in a smaller turning circle.

I have an 03 crewcab and its an absolute workhorse of a jeep.Its not all about speed,its all about capability and the l200 is a great all round workhorse and would pull a mountain.

I also have a genuine Ralliart rallitronic power upgrade ecu for the l200 for sale if anyone is interested.Gives 28bhp more and sheds load more torque,also better fuel economy too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Why aren't you using the upgraded ECU yourself?

Slidey wrote: »
    Why aren't you using the upgraded ECU yourself?

Illhealth and a change of career means that I wont have any use in the future for my l200.I bought the Ralliart upgrade box as an extra,and it worked very well and gave a nice and very noticable power hike to my l200.
    But as Ive said,i will be soon selling the l200 on,so I taken it off now and decided to sell it on seperatly.
    <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Lads there is an edit to the above post for a reason.

Take it to PM or adverts.ie

Anymore on thread sales will result in infractions or banning.

• Advertisement

Slidey wrote: »
    Lads there is an edit to the above post for a reason.

Take it to PM or adverts.ie

Anymore on thread sales will result in infractions or banning.

Jeez,calm down,No need for the harshness.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

paddy147 wrote: »
    Jeez,calm down,No need for the harshness.:)

i think you missed the post that was deleted where dan findy was asking you for a price for your ecu. :)
    as was said a pm or adverts.ie would be the best way to do it.

Advertisement