Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity College - Mature Student Open Evening 14/01/10

Options
  • 11-01-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says - this Thursday, 14th January from 4.30pm - 7.30pm, Arts Building.

http://www.tcd.ie/maturestudents/News/

I would strongly urge anyone applying this year or thinking of applying next year to TCD to go along to this with a list of questions and ask away. They will probably have a good few speakers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭TirNaNog.

I'm not sure if I will bother going to this or not, I have no new questions to ask,as I asked on Shadowing day.
    Do they ask you at the interview if you attended anything loike this?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Nope, but you could mention being there. But as you've already done the Shadowing Day, you could just mention that in the interview.

You're going to UCD anyways! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

I will go along to this. I must check if UCD are doing something similar. Thank you for letting us know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Laydee wrote: »
    I will go along to this. I must check if UCD are doing something similar. Thank you for letting us know about it.

I'd contact them as I think they have an open evening sometime around now. Website not updated when I checked.

Advertisement