Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation in soll?

Options
  • 11-01-2010 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

can anyone recommend an apartment for around 6 -8 people in soll as close to the town for around middle of march?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

Schindlaus apartments are ones my friends stayed in last year, not sure if you can book them independantly as direct ski offer their apartments as part of their package deals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 airtommy

Thanks for the reply but these are really only one bedroom apartments. A bigger apartment or even better a chalet, would be ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭The Big Gig

Try bergviewhaus.com. An Irish guy owns them. Sleep 6 but there are three of them. Lenny is his name
    lenny@bergviewhaus.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Try bergviewhaus.com. An Irish guy owns them. Sleep 6 but there are three of them. Lenny is his name
    lenny@bergviewhaus.com

Stayed there last year, lovely apartments & Lenny is good to deal with.
    A little out of town, but literally 2 mins in a taxi, and almost everywhere in Soll is a walk to get to the lifts.
    Would recommend taking his advice re the ski-hire. Make the effort to get there as early as possible on the first day - it took forever to queue up and get them, and we had missed half the first morning by the time we were all sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Make the effort to get there as early as possible on the first day - it took forever to queue up and get them, and we had missed half the first morning by the time we were all sorted.

Skidirect have changed our flight times and we probably won't be in Soll till half 9 in the evening the first night, which means any chance of organising our boots/skis is out the window. We'll no doubt spend half our first morning getting our stuff. Ah well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭666bxg

bovril wrote: »
    Schindlaus apartments are ones my friends stayed in last year, not sure if you can book them independantly as direct ski offer their apartments as part of their package deals.

I'm thinking of choosing these apartments for my trip next month. What did your friends think of the place?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 airtommy

Thanks for the replies. We have looked at a few places and are a bit worried about being stuck in the middle of nowhere. Can anyone recommend a good area for accomodation, apres ski, night life and not too much of trek to the slopes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

666bxg wrote: »
    I'm thinking of choosing these apartments for my trip next month. What did your friends think of the place?

Cheers

They're not bad at all. Modern enough building. Very central location. They sleep four people can't remember the bed arrangments exactly but deffo not 4 single beds. Maybe two doubles and one of them is a sofa bed but not 100% sure. Tv in the living room, small kitchen with table etc and nice enough bathroom.

Advertisement