Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Problem

Options
  • 11-01-2010 5:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Hi i'm looking for advice with regards to a problem i'm having with a grant. I sent a grant application into Naas county council in August and it was returned on the 3/9/09 saying there was inadequate financial information. It was filled in correctly and documents were added to provide extra info. It was then hand-delivered into the offices in naas on the 9/9/09. I heard no word back since then and it only occured to me the other day that i should really email them and ask them what's the story basically.

I got a reply stating that they returned the application on the 3/9/09 (as stated above). This must mean the application is lost because they haven't even seen that it has been returned with updated information they were seeking. I'm in dire straights at the moment as i've to re-register for second term on the 19th. Wtf do i do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1101

I would suggest the above is the best bet for you. I wish you the best of luck in getting it sorted though.

Also, you can apply for financial assistance throught the senior tutors office in college. It's worth just over eight hundred a term, and would get through a tight spot. As well as that get in touch with Cormac the welfare officer in the SU.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement