Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

volvo l60e dash repair

Options
  • 11-01-2010 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Im having a problem with a dash in a l60e. Does anyone know who repairs them in Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Fishtits

What's the problem exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 corriganalan

Fishtits wrote: »
    What's the problem exactly?

The loader cuts out and the dash goes blank for a second or two. Sometimes it gets power back before its stops. With a bit of info from a volvo mechanic we have tied it down to a pin on the dash that sends a ground to a relay. We cant just bypass it as it pulses(every 2-3 seconds) I have tried another dash which works fine but a new one is 2200+vat...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

My old fella might have a contact for this. I will ask him tomorrow and get back to you in the eve.

Volvo play silly buggers with prices for some of their stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Sorry, I forgot about ya.

I rang him there and he has the number in work. If you want to PM me your number I will text the details to ya tomorrow or you can hold out and I'll send it to ya in the evening.

Advertisement