Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost camera in Dublin Mountains, Bohernabreena direction from Firhouse...

Options
  • 11-01-2010 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

On the off-chance anyone found a digital camera in the Dublin mountains on Saturday/Sunday would you let me know. I'd really appreciate it.

It's an old camera I hadn't used in yonks and I'm not even 100% sure of the make but fairly sure it's a Canon - it's a 'regular looking' 5/7 megapixel silver little fella.

We were up past Bohernabreena - the road was surprisingly good from Firhouse. I drive a regular front-wheel drive car and the road to Viewpoint was very nasty, didn't even bother. Found a decent slope to mess around on, we didn't have any proper gear but there were snowboarders up there. In case you're curious, I'm not sure how to describe the hill but it was around 35/40 degrees steep and the lads were getting about a 20/30 second ride on it. Seemed like there were having fun anyway.

I did have some good pics...

Advertisement