Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tocco Lite push messages.

Options
  • 10-01-2010 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,
    I got a tocco lite for my birthday ages ago and when i was on the internet i wa browsing and because its a touch phone and the links are very small i pressed the wrong one, and ever since ive been getting push messages. Now it was some girl chat crap that i wouldnt even want and i found out how to disable it about a week or too after by goin into aplication settings, but yesterday i got topped up by 20 euro and just to find the next morning i got 93c left which really pissed me off, i disbled it and my credit keeps going. Now i dont no if its because i have to pay off what i didnt have credit for or what but if anyone knows anything it would be most apreciated.
    Ryan

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Very hard to say without knowing more info on it. Check your online account and see does it give number to where the money is going>?

Are you receiving texts for a subscription service?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ryan_w94

well when it did come up i couldnt reply STOP so i have no info and i never went onto the site incase it would make it worse.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

And have you checked your billing on o2, vodafone, meteors site? Does it go down to a number, or a data charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ryan_w94

Davy wrote: »
    And have you checked your billing on o2, vodafone, meteors site? Does it go down to a number, or a data charge?
    wel i went onto my account(meteor) and im not sure if im in the right place but im in the call and account history and i get the dat time and all that but for destination number it says mine and i cant find where its coming from, tell me if im wrong.

Advertisement