Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D15 Blood Drive

Options
  • 10-01-2010 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.giveblood.ie/Current_Blood_Supply/

Blood supply stocks are running low and the bad weather means regular donors can't travel, if you are in the d15 area there is a donation clinic Wed in Hartstown Community school 5pm to 9pm, for other area's check the website.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Excellent! Thanks for that Thaedydal, I'd intended to donate this week if possible, this makes it that bit easier (not having to go into town) :)

ETA - did you find out about this on the giveblood.ie website or somewhere else? Would be great to keep an eye on when they are in the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There is a listing of when and where the mobile blood clinics are on the giveblood.ie website, also once you are registered as a donor they will usually send you out a letter to remind you to donate and list your up coming local clinics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Every couple of months.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks Thaed, that's good to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

I know this is not in D15...(but its not very far from us), they have a donation clinic on the 14th January in Dunboyne senior primary school from 16.30-20.30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I usually get a text about these but didnt this time. I think it was October when I last gave blood so should just make it in the 3 month frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Update ......Just got the text

Advertisement