Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 10-01-2010 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

i cant believe it i just looked outside and there is snow everywhere. wow. its really coming down. anyone else experiencing this problem or am i having a "chicken little" moment??:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

been coming down for over 2 hours :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

dam these mornings that start before noon:D ive been awake for a couple of hours but didnt look outside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Snowing lightly but steadily in the heart of the county. Now if we can just get those colleges to close too :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Snowing lightly but steadily in the heart of the county. Now if we can just get those colleges to close too :D:pac:

Now if we can just get those work places to close too

my mate said he got an email from limerick senior saying that college isnt open tommorow. i dont know if its true or its an excuse for him to just not go but.....................:D

im in the city center and its coming down pretty heavy. looks like there could be a few inches of it when(if:D) it does stop. maybe it will never stop and this is the start of the ice age.

hmm who would have thought...........Al Gore was right about the whole global warming:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Paulegend wrote: »

im in the city center and its coming down pretty heavy. looks like there could be a few inches of it when(if:D) it does stop.
    I wouldn't describe it as heavy at any point,it was light steady falls. It's actually stopped now, a few cms if you're lucky, nowhere near a few inches.

Aidric wrote: »
    I wouldn't describe it as heavy at any point,it was light steady falls. It's actually stopped now, a few cms if you're lucky, nowhere near a few inches.

there is about 2 inches out in the back garden:D snowman building time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

There's an inch of it where i am and its still falling. Its not going to properly melt either as the cold snap is gonna continue for a few weeks yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

cold snap is over on tuesday evening, rain on wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

It snowed, i got excited, im over it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Daithi07

Oh my sweet jesus, look outside now! Its apocolyptic in limerick city!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

over exagerate much Daithi? i'm on SCR and it's very light.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Daithi07 wrote: »
    Oh my sweet jesus, look outside now! Its apocolyptic in limerick city!! :eek:

I hope its the weather your referring to.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Daithi07

foinse wrote: »
    over exagerate much Daithi? i'm on SCR and it's very light.

Ha ha. Only messing, Just wanted people to drop what they were doing and run to the window, only to curse me out of it!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

wylo wrote: »
    cold snap is over on tuesday evening, rain on wednesday
    Where did you hear that wylo? Hopefully its true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Took this on my phone around lunchtime today, river frozen at sarsfield lock.

snow_limk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Is it still snowing in the city?
    I was talking to the parents at home west Limerick and they say it hasn't stopped snowing there all day.

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    I hope its the weather your referring to.:D

maybe he is in moyross:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Sticking here in janesboro quite well. Those snow flakes are so big!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

its sticking this time:D

guess the cold snap is back:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

Paulegend wrote: »
    i cant believe it i just looked outside and there is snow everywhere. wow. its really coming down. anyone else experiencing this problem or am i having a "chicken little" moment??:rolleyes:

you are the coolest person here. you really are. im not even being sarcastic or anything. i love you man

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

New snow event, please use new snow thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement