Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail trouble

Options
  • 10-01-2010 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭

Not knowing where to put this, I chose Windows because I'm on Vista Home Premium if it means anything to this problem, methinks no :P

I cant get onto www.hotmail.com?

It just comes up a white screen, and only started happening as we speak?

(Firefox if that helps, doesnt work in Explorer neither)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Its working for me on both IE and Firefox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭DarrenMSP

the site could be down, the server that hosts your account could be down, could be anything. Happens to everyone and other services like Yahoo and Gmail! Give it a few hours and see if it comes back!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

coldfire1x wrote: »
    Its working for me on both IE and Firefox.
    Well that's very helpful isn't it -.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mefeinado

I can't get into either of my Hotmail accounts at the moment. Been like this since about 8pm tonight. Also had this problem once or twice during this week. Sign in page takes me to Bing. So I presume the site is down temporarily. Try again later OP. Probably a temporary problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Well that's very helpful isn't it -.-

Alteast it ruled out the possibility that the site was down that time since it was working for me.

So it must be your ISP or your connection or your browser.

Confirming something is useful, atleast you can look for other problems. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

It ended up being an unsavoury cookie, which I duly deleted and it's all well and good now.

Advertisement