Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Mountains - Snowboarding - Sun Sea and Snow

Options
  • 09-01-2010 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Kids using election posters and surf body boards for snow. Lead Mines and view towards Howth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

At last a good use for election posters other than putting them on the fire :D

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭sarsfield06

It's a pity a lot of them leave there rubbish behind them, they are trespassing and littering also, bad form.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭freekhead

It's a pity a lot of them leave there rubbish behind them, they are trespassing and littering also, bad form.

Pitty some people moan at any chance they get. trespassing? bet u drive a landrover own two collie dogs and smell of sheep poo. its nice to see people out enjoying the snow and a great use of election posters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Sonna

Photos were taken at the lovely Golf Course - Pucks Castle - near Rathmichael Dublin - and it is a beautiful location - I don't play golf - but if I did I think I would spend a lot of time looking at the views...

I saw the kids going home with the poster in this case - so hope they did not litter...or damage anything - they were indeed having a great time but I can appreciate that they maybe should not have been there.

Advertisement