Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas, Native American sleeve?

Options
  • 09-01-2010 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi All

Looking to get a 3/4 sleeve done staring from my shoulder. Any Ideas, I want it to be Indian(Native American).

Hope yas can help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Im gonna look like such a hypocrite here.

Google man!

If you want something with a particular theme you should at least have an idea as to what elements you want.
    A big ol' Indian chief with the head-dress, some dreamcatchers, a wolves face.. maybe a bit of a bonfire scene goin on.. the smoke could be used as the filler like wind bars and water are used in Japanese style designs.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

A totem pole?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

I've seen quite a few with the whole dream catcher/feathers/wolf theme goin on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

A totem pole?

that would look quite cool, ive seen hundreds with a wolf and and old chief with the headress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Blancy

will post a pic of my own tat. I currently have an indian chief on my shoulder and am hoping to add to it. I have googled was hoping someone has done similar. I was thinking solar system, stars, dreamcatcher, totem pole, wolf, etc

Any really good a tattoo artisits willing to do it for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Blancy wrote: »
    Any really good a tattoo artisits willing to do it for me?

We don't allow tattoo artists to advertise/tout for business here. Your best bet is to go through portfolios, find an artist/artists whose work you like, and them and talk to them about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Blancy

No prob, anyone able to recommend a good artist

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Woyt in Wildcat!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 brenmurph

Blancy wrote: »
    No prob, anyone able to recommend a good artist

Justin in zulu v.good artist done a Japeanse half sleeve for me ill post apic of it if you want he's sound aswell which is very important considering your going to be spending a good bit of time with him last thing you want is a dickhead

• Advertisement
Advertisement