Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG KS360 - PLEASE HELP

Options
  • 09-01-2010 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

hey guys,

I need your help with my LG phone. Recently, the phone is really really hot all the time and the battery dosn't last more than 30 mins and dosn't charge fully either. For an example you could leave the phone on charge for 4 hours and it won't be charged fully. You would turn it on, it would be overheated and the battery would die in about half an hour. I have had the phone for 4 months and it's only doing this now. Anyone experienced this? I experienced this before with the LG cookie. but that happened straight away and they gave me a new one. Just got rid of it, because I hate touch screen.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

ndubz wrote: »
    hey guys,

I need your help with my LG phone. Recently, the phone is really really hot all the time and the battery dosn't last more than 30 mins and dosn't charge fully either. For an example you could leave the phone on charge for 4 hours and it won't be charged fully. You would turn it on, it would be overheated and the battery would die in about half an hour. I have had the phone for 4 months and it's only doing this now. Anyone experienced this? I experienced this before with the LG cookie. but that happened straight away and they gave me a new one. Just got rid of it, because I hate touch screen.

Take it back. It's still under warranty. Sounds like a faulty battery, but either way no point messing around with it if it's still under warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ndubz

cool.. do you need all the paperwork if its still under warrenty do ya know., Cuz i threw out the box and everything - stupid me.. I always throw stuff out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They might ask for the receipt, but you should be ok if you dont have it. Go back to the network store you got it. Batteries are only covered for 6 months so your still time.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ndubz

Thanks for all the help guys.. Really appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭spikeprint

If you have no reciept you can send your phone back to a company called MPRC. You'll find them on google. They're based in Dublin and do repairs on phones that are under warranty. This is generally 16 months. They're very good, and return the phone quickly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement