Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary Eire's album?

Options
  • 09-01-2010 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi

I'm just wondering does anybody out there have any idea where i can pick up a copy (or digital copy if needs be) of the Scary Eiree's album, Scary Era?

I'v tried the one place id thought would have it (freebird records) and they dont have it.

So does any one know anywhere that has it?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Oi! You can't be posting rapidshare links on Boards you mug. Self released CD as well upping it is bad form.

Maybe message RíRá on twitter?

I'm guessing All City Records in Dublin still has it, but I'm not sure. Maybe HMV on Grafton St. have it as well. They've got a decent-ish hip hop section.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭colin29

Apologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Pingu-D

Cheers for the link anyways appreciate the help....... messaged Ri Rá who said try free bird records but they were out of it.....all city had it in stock thou!

Cheers :)

Advertisement