Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which spec to Dual?

Options
  • 09-01-2010 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi, just dinged 80 as assas rogue. In the process of gearing through ToC etc. I'm going to dual spec. Was wondering what your thoughts are as to the best for instances/raiding Pvp etc?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I went Assassination till Mutilate for PvP and Combat Swords for PvE. But then again, if your doing PvE with a Rogue, your playing it wrong :P

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Davabo

Pvp - Ass mut
    Pve - Combat is my pref. choice, because i like to burn through heroics for emblems. but assassination if you want to hit more on boss fights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 padraigggg

I would spend the 1000g (is it still that) for a PvE rogue at all.

If you're looking for a different gameplay style, just spend the 25g & find which you like best. If you find you really enjoy the variety of having two, then knock yourself out.

My point is, invest the 25g to find out which you like to play best. Then decide on the 1000g.

Advertisement