Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recipes

Options
  • 09-01-2010 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Just a quick question, did about 10 or so HC's today and for whatever reason I saw a massive increase in JC recipe drops(All Blues), well when I say massive I got 7 recipes from the 10 HC's. Just wondering if anyone else has seen anything similar?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Yeah same for me on my Hunter. I switched from skinning on the hunter to JC a couple days ago and every HC now it seems I'm getting a JC recipe, which is nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 padraigggg

I give up -- What's an HC

(JC here & I'd like to know so I can go run a few).

If you mean Heroic 5man, then no, I haven't noticed any additional drops. In fact, I can't remember the last time I've seen one.

I'd be nice to get more blues since (so far) I can't see myself going back to get those....

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Falcon.ie wrote: »
    Just a quick question, did about 10 or so HC's today and for whatever reason I saw a massive increase in JC recipe drops(All Blues), well when I say massive I got 7 recipes from the 10 HC's. Just wondering if anyone else has seen anything similar?
    If it was from the final boss of the dungeon, then that's normal - AFAIK, the final boss from every 3.0 dungeon (on Heroic mode) will drop a gem recipe (I think they are all meta gem cuts as well). If you had only changed to JC recently, the 'massive increase' would seem normal since you don't see JC designs unless you have the profession.

(e.g. King Ymiron HC drops, Loken HC drops)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Magaa

yeah this happend to me i got all of them around 12 ish then i switched to skinning then i noticed them in my bank made a bit of gold they sell at 4g each!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

i got the mongoose formula on first try a while back, was pretty stoked on that. i think they increased the drop rate for all rare formulas not just JC

• Advertisement
Advertisement