Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College fee's/ Re-applying

Options
  • 09-01-2010 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey guys,

I am planning on dropping out of dit. I was doing a level 6 business course but hated it, I dropped out before the 31/1/10 so i only have to pay half fee's next year? Does anyone know roughly how much fee's should cost? I'm planing on doing a level 7 in itt studying dna and forensic science. Am I still going to be eligible for grants this time round?

I already have my cao done for 2010 =)

Thanks guys!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Hey guys,

I am planning on dropping out of dit. I was doing a level 6 business course but hated it, I dropped out before the 31/1/10 so i only have to pay half fee's next year? Does anyone know roughly how much fee's should cost? I'm planing on doing a level 7 in itt studying dna and forensic science. Am I still going to be eligible for grants this time round?

I already have my cao done for 2010 =)

Thanks guys!!

Hi,
    ITT should have their full fees sheet on their website so you should be able to check them there.If you Only did half the year or less you should get a letter from dit stating when you dropped out.You will have to pay for the time you spent there in fees when going to ITT.Then it goes back to normal.......free fees that is.As for the grant.....that depends on the grants office and if you took a years payment of grant or stopped it when you dropped out.I think it follows the same suit.Type your info into maintenance grant section in-studentfinances.ie.......that will give you a fair idea as well.

Advertisement