Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Place in Dublin City

Options
  • 08-01-2010 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hey

I want to get a small tattoo on my hand (its just a design that looks like a compass). Anyone got recommendations for somewhere in Dublin City Centre.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 pattimlin

Monkey, I used "Celestial Ring" (top floor, Stephens Green Shopping Centre), and found them really good, and not very expensive. Helpful staff, hygienic shop, etc. Good all round

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

I got all mine done in Snakebite on Middle Abbey Street. Staff were very nice. Really put me at ease the first time I got one done & were very good to me.

Have heard mixed reviews in the past about Celestial Ring but they've gotten better in the past year so could also be a good bet.

Maybe go into a couple of places & chat to them to see if you like the staff etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

monkey24 wrote: »
    Hey

I want to get a small tattoo on my hand (its just a design that looks like a compass). Anyone got recommendations for somewhere in Dublin City Centre.

Thanks

I wouldn't say many reputable places will tattoo your hand if you already haven't got a bit of coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭mannequinhands

try zulu on the keys bit more expensive but you pay for what you get

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I would hope that nowhere in town will tattoo you r hand unless you've already got some solid tattoo coverage already.

• Advertisement
Advertisement