Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Dublin place to watch the playoffs?

Options
  • 08-01-2010 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭

So, Mrs. Geeky and I want to watch the Jets game this Sunday. However, it'd be nice to do so with some beer to hand, chance of a kebab on the way home, etc.

Where would people recommend in Dublin (ideally the South city) for watching les playoffs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

geeky wrote: »
    So, Mrs. Geeky and I want to watch the Jets game this Sunday. However, it'd be nice to do so with some beer to hand, chance of a kebab on the way home, etc.

Where would people recommend in Dublin (ideally the South city) for watching les playoffs?

Jets game is on 4pm EST (9pm GMT) Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

As for venues:

The Portebello
    Break for the Border
    Dandelions
    Buskers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

As for venues:

The Portebello
    Break for the Border
    Dandelions
    Buskers

Does the Portebello really cater for NFL fans?, like show the games from Sky where you can watch and hear it?.

Where is Dandelions?, same questions?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Does the Portebello really cater for NFL fans?, like show the games from Sky where you can watch and hear it?.

In my experience, yeah, it's been audible! I'm not a huge fan of the place, but thanks for the tips!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Leslie91 wrote: »

Dandelions is on Stephens Green. And no idea about sound never been in it but they sponsor the Dublin Rebels so I would imagine they do best calling them though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement