Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I've just found some free downloads, that might interest you." thread.

Options
  • 08-01-2010 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hey all,

I often come across free downloads for a lot of Alt & Indie music when searching the web. All legal of course! I felt that if I found some, others may have too.
    So come on share that musical wealth we all. I'll start with a free "mixtape" album from NME with 20 songs from different artists to look out for in 2010. http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=15&title=the_official_radar_2010_mixtape_download&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
    It includes like The drums, Ellie goulding and Kindness.

If you look at their previous blogs they also have few other tracks to download. NME are usually pretty good for the odd download. Clash magazine are too. So come on, Spread the love guys!:cool:

Comments

Advertisement