Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we REALLY need a singer!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Really nice music, especially track 3.

I'm not much of a singer unfortunately, but good luck.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 need_a_singer

Thank you. If you hear of anyone who you think might suit us send them our way. Even if you dont think they would suit us send them our way anyway as we're not limiting ourselves to any particular singing style. Whatever works best with the songs really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Stonecutter

where are you based ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 musicman09

Hi lads,

Nice material, fair play to you. Im 27 based in Greystones Wicklow. Being singing, playing guitar and writing for 10 years and looking for a band. I've a good range vocally and can sing all types, Im creative and very dedicated, not looking for any time wasters.

I've got some songs recorded I can send on so drop me a message if your interested!

Cheers
    Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭mr.benn

Total shame your not in dublin this is right up my alley!! :(

• Advertisement

where are you based ?

How's it going? We're based in Gorey in North Wexford. 1 hour from Dublin. Have you any samples of yourself singing?

mr.benn wrote: »
    Total shame your not in dublin this is right up my alley!! :(

Well we're not that far from Dublin. 1 hour drive and we have transport so lifts could be arranged if need be. We wouldnt expect someone to be available 5 days a week or anything. Even 1 day would suit as long as things are getting done. Have you any samples of yourself singing anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 jfk316

hey cant access your songs mate. Im from kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭drumdrum

yeah if this was in Dublin I would definitely give yas a shout.

pity...

best of luck with the search!

bump

• Advertisement

BUMP

Advertisement