Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walk in Doctor around Castleknock/Blanchardstown

Options
  • 08-01-2010 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a walk-in doctor around Castleknock / Blanchardstown village?

Before this cold gets any worse i might go get something for it :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If it's just a cold then can't you just take Lemsip? There's no antibiotics for colds?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

If it's just a cold then can't you just take Lemsip? There's no antibiotics for colds?

It actually seems to be my sinuses that are giving the trouble, so not just a cold as such. I've been going down the lepsip route for the last few weeks, just in case it gets any worse. I haven't been to a doctor or had antibiotics in 4 years, so won't be taking them now unless completely necessary.

I also thought it would be "good to know" where there was a doctor if i ever did need one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭BrigR

Hi and commiserations from a fellow sinus sufferer. The Meridian Clinic at the Roselawn Shopping Centre offers a walk in service and promise that you will be seen within 30 min. Might be different due to weather conditions. Good luck and a speedy recovery!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

BrigR wrote: »
    Hi and commiserations from a fellow sinus sufferer. The Meridian Clinic at the Roselawn Shopping Centre offers a walk in service and promise that you will be seen within 30 min. Might be different due to weather conditions. Good luck and a speedy recovery!

Perfect!

Am trying an over the counter decongestant, we'll see if that works :o

Advertisement