Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokens of Affection!

Options
  • 08-01-2010 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Mod Edit: Fixed your font!

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for some inspiration and I'm hoping that the gentlemans club will be able to help!
    Its my boyfriends birthday next week and while I have bought him a present I'm also making him some 'tokens of affection' that he can cash in as he pleases!
    I have come up with the following ones so far , kiss, hug, massage, bj, make me tea, a wish (anything he wants) but I'd like to add some more!
    What other things would boys like to receive a token for???? Any ideas are welcome

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

How to make a man happy

1. turn up naked
    2. bring pizza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

A licence to leave the seat up without being reprimanded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Doing something you hate eg sitting through a full day of Gillette Soccer Saturday coupled with bringing him beer/food as required.

(maybe you do this anyway but you get what I mean)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Great idea OP.

breakfast in bed token.
    kinky sex token.

You could have multiple ones of each. There is no limit to the amount of bj tokens I'd like to receive (for example).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Shoe shine & shirt ironing - love tokens just love the jobs you hate;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Khannie wrote: »
    You could have multiple ones of each. There is no limit to the amount of bj tokens I'd like to receive (for example).

Agree with Khannie, there doesnt have to be just one of each! Being a lady tho I'd suggest being cheeky and using multiple ones you can both enjoy tho! ;) :P forget multiple make me tea tokens! lol

Great idea btw, thought about doing this before but never did in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Warfi

How about vouchers/tokens that can be redeemed anywhere?;) If you're into that sort of thing!:D It'll give him a chuckle too!

Cherryice wrote: »
    kiss, hug, massage, bj,
    Warfi wrote: »
    How about vouchers/tokens that can be redeemed anywhere?!

Oh dear!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Man_bear_pig

cut the grass, pick up the dog sh*t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Warfi

cut the grass, pick up the dog sh*t

I'm no man, but it might be better to pick up the dog poo first, THEN cut the grass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

personally nothing better then waking up to the receaving end of some oral sex tried to say that in a un sleazy way but it dont hpppen...

making time for you and doing something cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭NGO

how about a token to redeem all used tokens, including itself. ;)

nice idea cherryice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭rivermetimbers

what about a get out of jail free card. whereby after a moment of monumental stupidity, you let him off scott free, and i mean scott free, not, forgiven... but i will bring it up again

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭jimmymal

one of them sick day tokens whereby he neednt be sick but can be looked after in totality. all day! every whim within reason!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Great idea Op, I like the one about getting off scot free :)

How about a few tokens for vito's while watching tv. So if there's a show you like to watch, but he doesnt, he can use his token to change the channel.

(wish i had a few of those :()

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭globemaster1986

The getting off scott free is a great idea because as we all know sometimes we seem to land ourselves in a bit of bother (unknown to ourselves, and as no direct consequence of any action;)).....

And the kinky ones are always good!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

There has to be one there for a steak dinner cooked by yourself with his favourite beer...

That get out of jail free card is a good one though... Id never use it for fear id need it for worse occasions ha ha

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

what about a get out of jail free card. whereby after a moment of monumental stupidity, you let him off scott free, and i mean scott free, not, forgiven... but i will bring it up again

Excellent idea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

How about a nag free day and if you slip up and nag him by accident he gets to *punish* you as he see's fit?

What about a free valet or wash and wax the car (wet teeshirt styleez) token?

Lap/strip dance token?

I dunno the list of possibilities is endless, yer a good girlfirend though! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭SuperHans

Shave my back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

SuperHans wrote: »
    Shave my back.

How about a lovely bit of crack?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

How about a lovely bit of crack?

"this crack is very moreish"

Khannie wrote: »
    "this crack is very moreish"

does it include maintenance :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

You promise to remove the following words; greys, anatomy, desperate, housewives, xfactor and hoover from your vocabulary and so never speak of them again.

Advertisement