Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tattoo. Question

Options
  • 08-01-2010 4:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Any have any idea how this would look as a tattoo
    Looking to get it on my left shoulder.
    basically what i want, is the woman and what she is sitting on, not the background...

400_bigape.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

TBH, I'd say it'd be very hard to get that 'painted' quality that the picture has. Your best bet would be to bring it along to a tattoo artist whose work you like the look of, and ask them for their advice, what they think would be possible with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 taxi wife

bit of an la ink job that. do we have anybody of that calaber working in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mastermichael20

Where would be the best place for a tattoo,i live near dublin,does it depend on size,shape etc, brfore choosing a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

taxi wife wrote: »
    bit of an la ink job that. do we have anybody of that calaber working in dublin?

i hope theres a few out there that could do it

any reccommendations anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 AgamemnonIrons

to do this pic as a tattoo should be not a problem at all. The only thing - i`ll recommend a background. The girls body is kind a pastelli blue and that would be a problem, it will not last for long on human skin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

to do this pic as a tattoo should be not a problem at all. The only thing - i`ll recommend a background. The girls body is kind a pastelli blue and that would be a problem, it will not last for long on human skin.

How about non human skin ;)

On a serious note, the colour of the skin wont bother me too much
    as close to the picture as i can get to make it look good.
    im probably looking at a hefty amount to get it done too...

haha - OK any skin.

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

AgamemnonIrons banned for a week.
    Hi AgamemnonIrons,

You have been banned from Tattoos & Piercings for the following duration:

7 Day(s)

for the following reason:

Touting for business

The forums do not allow spamming, and touting for business is the same thing. You are welcome to be a part of the community on the site, but not to actively look for business here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

That pic reminds me of a tattoo I saw in Rob Witczuk's portfolio (snakebite) : http://www.snakebite.ie/Albums/Tattoos/gallery%20robert/rob%20slideshow/robert%20gallery%20page.htm

that wont bring you directly but its on the 2nd last row of the 2nd page of his gallery. Its of the Mark Ryden painting "rose" http://www.markryden.com/paintings/index.html (Look under "blood"). I'd say it wouldnt work less there was a lot more background in it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement