Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fringe return date???

Options
  • 08-01-2010 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows when fringe is returning to TV3????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,472 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There are 2 episodes next week in the States (Sunday and Wednesday).
    I expect Fringe will be back on TV3 and Sky One next week or the week after at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

Apparently it's only back for 4 weeks then off again until April.

Winter TV Premier Dates

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Pity about the breaks. Same old, same old. Looking forward to seeing where this season of Fringe ends up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RunHomerRun

Tristram wrote: »
    Pity about the breaks. Same old, same old. Looking forward to seeing where this season of Fringe ends up. :)

Agree - the breaks really mess up the flow of the show.
    The series was getting excellent momentum, each episode getting more and more interesting - and then a break for 1, 2, 3 maybe 4 weeks.....

Hope its back very soon. Need to get back into the Sunday night routine. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Niall F

Fringe is back on 3e but they've decided to move it to Saturday at 9pm. Don't know why they changed it but they did. Don't know if it's back on Sky1 yet though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

As Niall says, it's on Saturdays now on 3E, they showed the 'missing' episode last week, which I initially thought was the recommencement of the season, and are showing another episode this Saturday. However if it's not back on in the US until next week I wonder what episode it will be, just a random repeat ?

edit: Only realised Mr Es post was from over a week ago, so I guess it's a new episode Saturday so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Niall F

I missed it last night on 3e. Is it being repeated during the week?

Niall F wrote: »
    I missed it last night on 3e. Is it being repeated during the week?
    It's coming on Sky One next month....

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RunHomerRun

Hi all

Same question as the OP.

When is Fringe returning?
    I was just getting used to it on Saturday night on 3e - and now its gone again...!!!!
    Why?
    More importantly - when will it return?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,472 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Back in the States at the start of April, so here a week or two later.
    Blame the painful US schedules (again).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,144 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It's coming on Sky One next month....
    Has it returned to Sky yet? I've not seen it since 2x10, and can't find much on the Sky site.

Has it returned to Sky yet? I've not seen it since 2x10, and can't find much on the Sky site.
    DigiGuide says it's back at 10pm on the 2nd of March on Sky One. It's that awful unaired episode from Season 1 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,144 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

DigiGuide says it's back at 10pm on the 2nd of March on Sky One. It's that awful unaired episode from Season 1 though.
    The Sky EPG says tomorrow nights episode is new and is called "Unearthed", which is 2x11.

The Sky EPG says tomorrow nights episode is new and is called "Unearthed", which is 2x11.
    It is and it isn't. It's an unaired episode from the first season. You'll be surprised to see Charlie alive and well for instance. I thought it particularly rubbish to be honest.

Advertisement