Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Tramp Stamp' Add on - help please?

Options
  • 07-01-2010 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi my name is Jen and I...I have a 'tramp stamp'. There, I've said it :p

Now it means something to me (even tho it's a 'random' tribal!) but I'm looking to get it added to. Ideally I'd like to tie something in with it and bring the new one about halfway up my back.

It's the only place on my body that I can realistically tattoo since I need arms etc clear for work (although I'd love a Ben Newman style pin-up girl in an ideal world!! Like this Nyom :D)

Here's the current one, bout 5 minutes after it was done and standing a bit awkwardly:

n709293932_1927629_8353.jpg

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas? Extend/add on or go for something unrelated, vertical on my spine?

My creative skills are limited people, any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Definitely vertically up the spine, and in keeping with the shape of your body have it branch outwards once level with your lower ribs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

fúck this tramp stamp sh¡t, i've tribal on my stomach! be proud of what you have regardless whether it's in 'vogue' or not

best possible guidance is to hit up a few tattoo artists, show em the piece and see what they can do :) good friend of mine got a lovely phoenix on her lower back as a cover up, would never know

That'd be a massive cover up :pac:

And tbh the 'tramp stamp' thing is a load of steamin' sh!t, its like the words douche and twat, stop talking about how annoying they are and people will soon forget them.

..who in Ireland ever used the word 'tramp' anyways? I thought it was more of an English word.

who'd listen to a "dickhead" off a forum anyway? o.0 lol

Touché :cool:

oh oh, pintstripes can look reeeeal good on peoples backs, you could mention that to the artist when you head into a shop.

• Advertisement

tbh i think it's a lovly piece of work, if you wanted to add onto it or get it covered up hit up a tattoo artist and see what they say they can do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Tbh I love it and was just going for mild sarcasm/taking the p1ss out of people who assume I must be slightly IQ-challenged

(unrelated to the IQ challenged, think we were on the same course Will, different years!?)

Defo don't want to cover it up but have been wracking my brains trying to figure out what would go with it in a nice but not 'oh look someone scribbled in black marker on 75% of my back' type way!

Think you're right, time to go in for a chat with the lovely people who did the first one for me and see what they think.

Thanks again :D

CA in DCU?

Good luck with it anyway

CA in DCU?

Good luck with it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

Yep, SE, finished in 2006

Kept seeing your face pop up in the piercing threads and going 'where is this face from?'

Ta for the help anyways!

• Advertisement
Advertisement