Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO application... should I send them a copy of my FETAC results?

Options
  • 07-01-2010 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm trying to fill out my CAO form at the moment and really need to get it right the first time because I am applying for some courses that require portfolios and won't have the opportunity to fill in change of mind forms or anything of the sort.

Basically, I'm filling in an online application. I dropped out of a degree course so I know that I have to send a letter (in the post) from that college to say that I did in fact attend their college, so that's fine.

I did a FETAC course last year. It won't help me in any way to get into my chosen courses, and I've entered my PPS number on the application form, as asked. Does this mean that they can pull up my results or should I send them on those results as well? They're not really in any way relevant to my application, apart from letting them know what I've been up to.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

ASK CAO, DO NOT TAKE A RISK!
    Sorry, I didnt mean to shout, but I mean, this is your future. Don't take any chances, ya never know. I am sure the CAO handbook/website/helpline can answer this question.
    Good luck :)

Advertisement