Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bachelor of Science in computing in Digital forensics

Options
  • 07-01-2010 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Bachelor of Science in computing in Digital forensics and information security

Please please people start applying for this course! its an excellent course. I applied for it but there isn't enough people to start the course and the course in starting in febuary! There is loads of positions out there for security personal...Its a good idea! Get your application forms filled in and sort it out...

Click here for more info on the course

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

You know you'd prob be able to do a lot of what you'd learn on this course after doing the standard computing course. I'm sure there's a lot of crossover.

Yeah I agree with you KonFusion, do a normal degree in computing then do this.

You can chose to do an elective in digital forensics in year 4 if you do a honours degree.

http://www.itb.ie/StudyatITB/bn104.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 leoneire

Thanks lads for the reply yeah...suppose you's are right! I'll check out the other course.

Regards Leon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Is this course suitable for someone with no previous computing course and on a part time basis ?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

The lecturer who runs this is called Dr. Anthony Keane, you can find him in the staff directory here. From talking to him, he'd be more than happy to answer questions.

BTW I am just a student in CompSci, although I'll be definitely opting for this as an elective ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

leoneire wrote: »
    ...There is loads of positions out there for security personal.......

Linky?

Advertisement