Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragunov in Modern Warfare 2!!!!

Options
  • 07-01-2010 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

has any1 else noticed the hidden dragunov in modern warfare 2?? if u go to the museum level and kill a guy beside the juggernaut, he is carrying a dragunov!! i wonder why it isnt put in multiplayer?? just figured this out by myself there a few mins ago!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

its in the single player game afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭TheAmateur

There's one in the spec ops mission "hidden" too, under the ladder to the belltower in the church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

There is one in the mission when Captin Price goes inside the sub and you have to hold off the ememy waves.

And theres one in the start of the mission ''The Hornet's Nest''.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

mle1324 wrote: »
    There is one in the mission when Captin Price goes inside the sub and you have to hold off the ememy waves.

And theres one in the start of the mission ''The Hornet's Nest''.

Also one on the Oil Rig Breach mission

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭JamieDev

man i wish they put it in multiplayer because i was trying it out and it has a great rate of fire and quite a large mag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

JamieDev wrote: »
    man i wish they put it in multiplayer because i was trying it out and it has a great rate of fire and quite a large mag
    A lot, if not all, of the guns behave differently in singleplayer than multiplayer. The sniper rifles have more damage and sway less. They also seem to have a disgusting auto-aim even on pc which is just wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Leucifer

Wish they had this in multi, loved it in COD4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Weirdly that was the only rifle i never used in COD4, saw a lot of people using it though which is generally indicative of a weapons value.

Advertisement