Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

withdrawing nuig??????

Options
  • 07-01-2010 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, here is my situation
    I enrolled in Master program in NUIG, unfortunatelly I hated the program and I want to drop out. But I payed half of the fee, while waiting to be approved for a grant. Iad to borrow the money. Now January I want to drop out, I'm approved for the grant but it did not arrive yet. So I have been told in the financial office that If I drop out I have to pay the full fee, wich is 6800euro. So I don't knw what to do??? I'm really depressed. My husband says I have to keep attending lectures untill I get the grant. I hate it. I just want to get out of there. But If I drop now I'll need to pay additional 3200euro to NUIG. I spoke to the program secretary and she told me to make sure when I drop out to go to the financial office and give thema letter that I'm dropping out, so even if the grant come they will not take the money and my grant is not frozen if i decide to use it in the future. I was really hoping the grant will come so I don't have at to pay another 3200. Is there a way around it. Should i still attending the lectures or what shlould I do. Does anybody know when the grants are supposed to come?
    I'll appreciate your suggestions

Advertisement