Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheats for sims 3

Options
  • 07-01-2010 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

anyone know any cheats for sim3, jus in case i get frustrated and just want to lead a simple life:P
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Gamespot have them listed here:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thesims3/hints.html?tag=tabs;cheats

Haven't really used any of them except for the money cheat (I like to occasionally build my Sims a mansion if they've been good :D ).

I just noticed this tip from the Gamespot page. Not so much a cheat as it's part of the game:
    Gamespot wrote:
    Protection From Death

Go to Pleasant Rest Graveyard, and near the gate, there is a strange bush called a "Death Flower Bush" - Harvest the flower from it. Keep this flower in your sim's inventory, and if you die, you will automatically offer this flower to the Grim Reaper, who will ressurect you in exchange for it. This flower will not reappear, but there are Unknown Special Seeds (requires level 7 Gardening to plant) dotted about near the graveyard (and a few other places) which may grow another Death Flower (and sometimes more if your Sim has the Green Thumb trait to revive the plant.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jacket/potato

arent you awful good treating them to a new mansion:D thanks for te help:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It seems the only way I'll ever be able to live in one *sob*

Advertisement