Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Ohh yea really liking eve :)

Options
  • 07-01-2010 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

So I was wondering if there are any Irish based pvp corps that I could join...at the moment I'm training skills based on solo frigate pvp...So was hoping I could join a corp that could help with building up the skills to be a successful pvp'er in eve :)

Played wow for an age..bored of it now...... played both pve and pvp content but pvp was my passion :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

you ! stop liking eve right now ! its a bad disease :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Wookster76

:p lol

Join the BE channel and ask VampireZim for directions on joining if yer interested we are based out of Caldari space atm and run around lowsec hysera and tama areas

Thanks Buck will do

pew pew pew

• Advertisement

VampireZim sorted me uot :) thanks again

Oh noes.. just got my 2nd account up and running... and for any new players of thinking of getting into eve.. the lads in the Irish chan have been legend... helping out with isk to get started free ships... and inv's to missions to salvage... to help progress..

Thanks again to everyone thats helped me so far..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I molested wookster and all i got was this std :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

bizmark wrote: »
    I molested wookster and all i got was this std :mad:

You can add it to the collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

WHERE WAS YA WHEN I WAS GETTIN MY ARSE HANDED TO ME WOOKIE!!

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement