Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Forward Setup Charge - eircom

Options
  • 07-01-2010 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can't get to work today due to snow, so rang eircom to have the office (small office) number diverted to my mobile for the day. Even thoug I've done this before, today they claim there's a 30 euro charge for doing it through their customer care centre. As I have 2 lines and there is hunting on them, I ned to ring the customer centre anyway as call forward cannot be implemented when hunting is in place. Turns out its free to have hunting removed/added but then there's a 30 euro charge for the divert.

However, there's no mention of it on the eircom website, only a mention of the 25c charge for setting it up if you do it through #21# from the line itself (I can't do that obviously as I can't get to the office).

Advertisement