Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare?!

Options
  • 07-01-2010 2:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Anyone from down my neck of the woods? got a few of me mates that play wow scabby pis wont pay for retail anyway, i was just wondering if there is actually any Wow players in kildare! maynooth/clondalkin area.

/daniel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Wowplyr wrote: »
    Anyone from down my neck of the woods? got a few of me mates that play wow scabby pis wont pay for retail anyway, i was just wondering if there is actually any Wow players in kildare! maynooth/clondalkin area.

/daniel

We have a lad, In our guild. Check this out .

• Registered Users Posts: 82,001 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Kildare.... is that in Lordaeron? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Overheal wrote: »
    Kildare.... is that in Lordaeron? :pac:

Western Plaguelands, I believe. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wowplyr

What server are ya's on, I mean I have meself a few toons on silvermoon/argent dawn, I've started to level meself a paladin on bloodfeather, mostly roll ally although have a 40 hunter Orc on silvermoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

I've a few 50-60 Alliance chars on Terokkar, and I'll probably roll a Hordie on Shattered Hand as well, for the laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭iLoveTwilight

Mee ! I'm a wee gnome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

I live kinda near mayners.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

2 Espressi wrote: »
    Western Plaguelands, I believe. :D
    ah that explains it then .
    The hordes of numpty students who cant hold their drink, staggering out of Mantra at 3am=Scourge.

Advertisement