Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corick Country House, Clogher. Tyrone

Options
  • 06-01-2010 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hello all. I'm attending a wedding in May 2010 at Corick Country House in Clogher, Co. Tyrone but am unable to stay at the hotel due to all rooms having been booked. Can anyone advise me of somewhere very close by we could stay. At present all internet searches of nearby accommodation have drawn a blank.

Thanks

Eamonn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

There is:

The Valley Hotel in Fivemiletown or
    The Four Ways Hotel in Fivemiletown

Both are about 8 miles away.

This is a remote enough area for the likes of hotels and b&bs.

I would personally recommend the Valley as it is a super place, great people own it and the food is just great.

Can you not ring Corrick House and ask them for any b&bs in the area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 eamonnmcclurey

Thanks, very helpful. I tried asking Corick House for nearby B&B's as you suggested but incredibly their philosophy is they can't tell me of any alternative accommodation until Corick House is fully booked on the weekend in question!! Mmm!:confused: Blessingbourne apartments have sent me some info in Fivemiletown. Anyone stayed here?

Eamonn

Advertisement