Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

calling all djs!!!

Options
  • 06-01-2010 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

calling all djs!!

djs wanted for live internet radio shows contact me for more info

www.dancenation.ie is a internet radio and fourm feel free to join and have a look around

see ya around !:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

How are you broadcasting with Windows Media Player?

Shocking tunes btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

the live feed sounds like something ya'd see the boys from hardy bucks beltin' out shapes ta

Agreed

hearing that feed though has made me realise why so many people are so snobby to the idea of electronic music and DJ'ing etc. when alot of people think of dance, they think of 17 year old gob****es belting that muck out there cars, "pullin shkids" to impress 14 year old girls. its a disgrace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dj_mooney

i asked for djs to reply not your stupid messages if ya dont like the music or the idea ya know what to do

• Advertisement

nothing against the idea at all! i think its a great idea, its just that really your not putting out the sort of music you should be. its all fairly original non-inspireed crap, and if your going to go to the hasstle of setting up such a thing i think its a shame to have it spoiled with such ****e music.

You are correct pal, just asking how did you manage to intergrate windows media player?

just because you dont like the music who says other people dont i have quite alot of people come on the radio so just because you dont like it dosent mean its a bad idea does it lol

it works with windows media encoder

did you read my post? i didnt say anything about the idea being bad

i am on about the music

• Advertisement

dj_mooney wrote: »
    dosent mean its a bad idea does it lol

sounds to me like you were on abou the idea there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 keni2k10

What kinda genres you looking for pal i could send you a mix if ya like prog house, techno & a bita trance?

While your at it keni2k10 send me a PM and ill send your information on boards radio station Kitchen Sync

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

dj_mooney wrote: »
    calling all djs!!

djs wanted for live internet radio shows contact me for more info

www.dancenation.ie is a internet radio and fourm feel free to join and have a look around

see ya around !:)

Im Not one to criticise anyones music preference........if i dont dig it i just say its not my bag........anyway the site appears to be set up well but the forum could do well by being expanded on a little.........very limited number of subject threads to browse.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Real FM

Hiya mate,

Fair play to you for putting the effort in. I hope you get a few shows applying to you.

Not a fan of the music myself but that doesn't matter, just because it's not to my taste doesn't give me the right to call it uninspired ****e. Some people need to learn the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

I would be up for playing and I shall join the forum now :D Just pm me and tell me what I have to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 keni2k10

alri mate have a listen 2da mix and let me know what ya think cheers.
    http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/46917097/file.html

keni2k10 wrote: »
    What kinda genres you looking for pal i could send you a mix if ya like prog house, techno & a bita trance?

yh would be intrested add me on msn michaelmooney88@hotmail.co.uk and will talk more nice one :D

Advertisement