Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

neck implants!

Options
  • 06-01-2010 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey!

Just wondering if anybody has any pictures of implants on the back of the neck?

I already have it pierced but i'm mad to get 3 implants down my neck...althou I do think i might have to take out the neck piercing first as it could look too much..:(

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Actual implants like subdermals? or micro dermals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Pebbles!

Will wrote: »
    Actual implants like subdermals? or micro dermals?

Oh micro dermals!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Micro's are very hard to heal and keep in the long term, also a lot more difficult to remove than your standard piercing.

If it were me I wouldn't as I had a micro in my arm/wrist and was nothing but a pain in the arse.

However, if you've your mind made up why not just keep your current piercing and just get 1 microdermal, will give the illusion of 3? just swap the balls so they all match

Oh really? I didn't think it would be much harder to heal than the ordinary surface piercing..

I had considered jus getting one but i wanted the 3 going down my back n my other piercing is going straight across...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭ninalucy1985

Oh my,
    god them... so uncomfortable and they grow out!
    so so uncomfortable with your hair always tugging at it.
    they look wicked tho!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭ninalucy1985

Pebbles! wrote: »
    Oh really? I didn't think it would be much harder to heal than the ordinary surface piercing..

I had considered jus getting one but i wanted the 3 going down my back n my other piercing is going straight across...

yeah they do..
    the skin grows over them they are not permanent piercings.

yeah they do..
    the skin grows over them they are not permanent piercings.

this should be turning me off getting them but for some reason it's not!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Well if you want the piercings, then you want the piercings. If you're fully aware that they are only ever going to be temporary, but still want to get them, then they're probably right for you. Bear in mind too that they'll probably leave little scars.

Oh, and please, resist the urge to hit the bold button unless it's to emphasise certain words. Whole posts in bold are just annoying to read! :)

Advertisement