Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOST S06 official release date in Eire?

Options
  • 06-01-2010 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey,

Does anyone know the official release date of LOST Season 6
    on Sky 1 or RTE in February?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

The US version premieres the 2nd, so I'd imagine we'll get it the 4th or maybe even the 7th if they stick to last seasons having it on Sundays

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

You forgot the fada on the E. I wish people would use the word Ireland when speaking in English. It is only 3 more letters.

I assume also that Lost will be available in Ireland from RTÉ close to the US date, while the UK rights have been bought by Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭weehamster

In regards to the É, probably the person doesn't know how to (It's Alt Gr and Shift and E). It not really common knowledge.

As for Lost... well there's always the internet if you wish to see it shortly after its shown in the U.S. (ad free) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

weehamster wrote: »
    It not really common knowledge.

It's not?

Advertisement