Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could Ireland Take the Lead as an Organic Producer?

Options
  • 06-01-2010 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

I wonder if I could trouble a couple of you to answer a few survey questions below. It is for college assignment and any input would be greatly appreciated.

Ta very much...:)

AMENITY HORTICULTURE, PEARSE COLLEGE

ORGANICS QUESTIONAIRE

Question 1. What does the word 'organics' mean to you?

Question 2. Do you buy organic produce/ products?

Question 3. If yes what do you buy?

i.e. Veg, fruit, meat, poultry, dairy, confectionary, tea/ coffee, wines/ juices, cosmetics, clothes, other.

Question 4. If not, why not?

i.e. Cost, Availability, etc.

Question 5.If you do, what influences your choice?

i.e. Quality, taste, health, environmentally friendly, fresh and chemical free, humane husbandry, ‘Fair Trade’, GM Free, local produce.

Question 6. If you shop for organically produced products do you try and buy local/ Irish products?

Question 7. Do you think Irish organic produce is of good quality?

Question 8. Does the ‘Carbon Footprint’ of products influence your purchases?

Question 9. Are you familiar with the term ‘Food Miles’?

Question 10. Do you believe that people should be obliged to support the Irish organic industry?

Question 11. What do you think of the quality of Irish organic produce/ products on a whole?

Question 12. Considering our traditional role as an agricultural nation, our island status and our ‘Green’ image abroad, do you think Ireland could take the lead globally in becoming an organic producer?

Question 13. If yes, then why? If No, why not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

We're not here to do your research for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement