Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best SMG

Options
  • 06-01-2010 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi guys i was wondering what ur favourite SMG is because they are all quite the same. Id say the UMP.45 is my favourite!! alot of damage and using akimbo for them can be fun sometimes for spraying people!!

What is your favourite SMG? 65 votes

MP5k
    0% 0 votes
    UMP .45
    4% 3 votes
    Vector
    55% 36 votes
    P90
    9% 6 votes
    Mini-Uzi
    30% 20 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Surely the P90?! Larger clips, less reloading and faster spray. Run out of ammo quicker but with Scavenger Pro your sorted...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

the p90 is good and i like to run around with the mini uzi with lightweight, marathon and commando knifing people

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Went for the MP5K but sometimes the recoil can be a cnut, close second is the UMP 45, never liked the P90 personally but when completing some challenges with it, cant deny its a good gun for CQC battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

UMP45 for me. The P90 was one of the three weapons I used exclusively in MW1, but MW2 hasn't been good to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

ump 45, Scavanger, Silencer and Hardline!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

UMP with FMJ. Prob the only SMG I use.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭JamieDev

wow i think the ump. 45 is da best with the silencer......

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alpomb

Was using silenced UMP amlost exclusively there for a while. Recently changed to the Vector. Must say i like it a lot. Changed cos i picked up a silenced one up in the middle of a game and liked it. I'm always drawn to higher rate of fire lower stopping SMG's anyway. The higher accuracy of the Vector at range makes it a winner (at the moment) for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Have been using the P90 although am finding it's not as powerful as it used to be. I've lost a few one on one firefights...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

vector

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭JamieDev

hey, just started using the silencede mp5k for search and destroy, its class!

Advertisement