Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for producers/musicians to work with!

Options
  • 06-01-2010 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, I'm a producer/musician, looking to work with other like minds on new and existing material just to freshen things up a bit and get a second ear/opinion on stuff.

Have some demo tracks up on www.myspace.com/garmurray for a listen, and also have alot of new tracks done since these aswell.

Cheers,

Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

grab a soundcloud account man,uplod your tracks there.myspace sucks for hosting music

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

some nice freshness in those tracks. musically solid. fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gm1967

cheers man, new to this forum but had checked out some of your stuff yesterday.

love the stlye and sounds, good stuff! seen you have a couple of releases under your belt aswell, fairplay, how would you suggest trying to get more exposure, or sending stuff to or approaching labels? as I said have some stuff i'm probably happier with since the tracks up at the moment that i want to try and finish and maybe send out to some.

cheers, gary

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gm1967

will check out soundcloud too thanks, probably been under a rock but hadn't even heard of it until I had logged on here, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

gm1967 wrote: »
    cheers man, new to this forum but had checked out some of your stuff yesterday.

love the stlye and sounds, good stuff! seen you have a couple of releases under your belt aswell, fairplay, how would you suggest trying to get more exposure, or sending stuff to or approaching labels? as I said have some stuff i'm probably happier with since the tracks up at the moment that i want to try and finish and maybe send out to some.

cheers, gary

thanks man, main thing is, do your own thing and just keep sending stuff to labels you're into. try and stick to labels that are big enough. and don't rush into sending stuff off until you're very comfortable with your sound (I have learnt this the hard way).
    Best of luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement