Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitors

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

I got three Samsung T240's for a triplehead setup for FSX recently. Im very happy with them, colours look great in FSX, Full HD movies are very sharp, 1920x1200 5m/s. Info here.
    I've heard good things about viewsonic but I've never owned one so I cant really recommend one. Make sure you get one thats 1920x1200 as some 23 inch are 1920x1080. FSX for one can be pushed out to 1920x1200

Edit: I just had another look at the viewsonic that you posted the link to and that really is excellent value for money. They are 1080 rather than 1200
    but at that price they are seriously hard to overlook. Someone else here might have experience with viewsonic...?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Bosch

Bandit, can I ask where you sourced the TripleHead2Go? Was it from somewhere in Ireland? Was it good value? Seriously looking at getting one but they seem extremely pricey...

Cheers,
    B.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Hi Bosch,
    I trawled the net looking for the best deal and found it here
    The downside is they only ship to mainland UK. I had a mate get it for me and
    pop it in the post. Unfortunately the Irish dealers recommended on the matrox site are well over €100 eur more expensive:eek:
    Try and get one somewhere, you will not regret it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Took a sickday today and decided to grab an LG 2343 for NZ$322 (about 180 euros) with a 3 year warranty. FSX looks lovely at 1920x1080 :)

Advertisement