Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naval piercing

Options
  • 05-01-2010 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Really sorry lads, this is bound to have been asked before.

But does anyone know the cost of a naval piercing off the top of their heads? cheers

A suggestion: maybe make a sticky thread with costs in general for piercings and maybe links to sites of the shops?

edit: eh I checked stigmata-tau's site, they dont have a piercing section in their gallery :S

Is their a piercer working there atm?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Why create a sticky for people who won't even look? No one reads stickies, ever no matter how good or sticky out they may be...

Ring the studio, check their website, or go in in person. Even check google!

We aren't here to cater for people too lazy to look up a number and pick up a phone. Yet they go ahead and post threads here cos they're that damn lazy.

Also prices vary wildly and fluctuate over time.

Lazy fúck - "Hi i'd like my navel pierced"
    Piercer - "No probs, €60 please"
    Lazy fúck - "eh on boards they said it was €50!..."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Whoa Whoa babes chill, I edited the post there and said Id checked their site and getting to a phone is gonna be pretty difficult for me atm.

between 45 and 60 you can expect to pay by the way

thankyou!

Jesus Will I wouldnt wanna be your OH.

and Im not gonna go into a studio and quote some dickhead off a forum..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Prices differ so much that a sticky would be useless.

• Advertisement

A suggestion: maybe make a sticky thread with costs in general for piercings and maybe links to sites of the shops?

when I said "costs in general," I meant just that, an approximate price or cross-section of a few shops, and the link to shops costs would be to give the person looking at the sticky a definite answer.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

when I said "costs in general," I meant just that, an approximate price or cross-section of a few shops, and the link to shops costs would be to give the person looking at the sticky a definite answer.

If you want to go do the research and get all the prices we`ll sticky it for you.

thankyou!

Jesus Will I wouldnt wanna be your OH.

and Im not gonna go into a studio and quote some dickhead off a forum..

Try see it from my point of view. All I see (and others) lately is threads from people asking "where can i get this done", "how much is this", "will you draw us this?".

If people do a teeny tiny bit of research, check studio websites (more than one is usually a good idea) then they will get their answers.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    If you want to go do the research and get all the prices we`ll sticky it for you.

Id like to do that, but one of the moderators and regulars just told me noone reads the stickies, so why bother?

and yeah Will I know, hence the apology to start off my OP and me saying Iv already checked sites.

Id like to do that, but one of the moderators and regulars just told me noone reads the stickies, so why bother?

Because you were the one that asked for it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Im one user, a MODERATOR of the forum just said it was pointless, who am I to disagree?

Im one user, a MODERATOR of the forum just said it was pointless, who am I to disagree?

Yep and Im a moderator aswell.If you think something like that is worth it and would be good for the forum and are prepared to research the prices we`ll sticky it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

In snakebite the price for a navel piercing is 45 with a silver bar, and 50 if you want a coloured one. I don't know about other places though.

Advertisement