Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ringinmathing(derry)

Options
  • 05-01-2010 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

sorry if theres a thread like this already but ive been trying to ring the last 2 days and couldnt get a reply!just wondering is the place open, as i plan on going in tomorrow?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Not many people from Derry/Donegal here, so not sure if anyone's going to be able to help ya there!

Maybe try emailling them or leaving a message on their bebo page? www.bebo.com/Ringinmathing_DC
    I'd steer clear of their myspace page though, some dodgy malware stuff on the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

As far as I know they are still running, Chyna was still running it last time I seen him reffing anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 harpsbhoy

yeah hes still running the place and its still open.got it all sorted.very professional.thanks

Advertisement