Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mapping Traktor

Options
  • 05-01-2010 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi,

So I'm looking to map Traktor Scratch Pro with my Xponent. I've downloaded Otto Armstrongs tsi. file. When I turned on traktor both decks were mostly working except for the play button on the right deck, effects on both sides and the volume/cross fader controls. I went back into settings and again implemented otto's tsi. and this time it was the exact same but the RIGHT deck's play button worked rather than the left. Any tips....PLEASE?!
    This is what my settings look like when I use Otto's settings.
    screen-capture-1.png

When I go back into settings later it looks like this
    screen-capture-2.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Tricked

Ok cancel that, seem to be back on track with most functions bar effects, if anyone has recommendations :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

make your own maps. takes a while but its worth it. have my xone 1d mapped to traktor just the way i wanted it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Sounds like the assignments are wrong. If you're only using 2 decks than there shouldn't be anything mapped to decks C and D like there are in the first picture.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I found it a pain in the ass trying to get the Xponent mapped to Traktor. Although I think the maps out now are a lot better now.

Let me know how you get on.

Advertisement