Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replica Shotguns

• 05-01-2010 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello,

I am in search of two replica shotguns (hunting) for a play to be put on in the Granary theatre by UCC Dramat(Dramatic Society) in 5 weeks. If anyone has two similar replicas that they would be willing to loan to us or has contact with any one whould could loan us two replicas for the two weeks it would be much appreciated.
    If you think you would be able to help please contact me here or by email at pro@uccdramat.com

Thanks a million in advance,
    David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭sharky0922

i say you should go to airsoft forum. they will have replicas for sure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CryingHero

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭Gun Shy

CryingHero wrote: »
    Hello,

I am in search of two replica shotguns (hunting) for a play to be put on in the Granary theatre by UCC Dramat(Dramatic Society) in 5 weeks. If anyone has two similar replicas that they would be willing to loan to us or has contact with any one whould could loan us two replicas for the two weeks it would be much appreciated.
    If you think you would be able to help please contact me here or by email at pro@uccdramat.com

Thanks a million in advance,
    David

Similar situation a 3 years ago or so. I sorted it by calling to Garda Station First and asked what they would be happy with. Then I got a friendly Firearms dealer who had a crap shotgun he de-activated it (angle grinder etc.) wrote a note to the Gardai as they requested) I dropped gun and Note into Gardai they gave it back to me in about 4 days with a permission to have in my posession etc. with an expiry date and a requirement that I provide another note from the Firearms dealer when I handed it back.
    All done and dusted ZERO Cost but some leg work. You need a friendly Garda and a friendly Dealer. Most dealers have a lot of crap stuff.(Dont mean that as it sounds)
    DO NOT be tempted to do any thing without a permission from the Super keep it legit.
    Hope it works out

Advertisement