Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercing in cork

Options
  • 05-01-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

anyone know if there's anywhere in cork city (that isn't dodgy!) that i can get a piercing without an apointment? That i could just walk in tomorrow and get it done. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Tattoo Zoo :D

North Main St. Don't go anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

!!! wrote: »
    Tattoo Zoo :D

North Main St. Don't go anywhere else.

Thanks, that's where i got my tattoo, but i thought i would need an appointment to go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

For a tattoo, yeah. Piercing usually doesn't require an appointment anywhere I've gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lissacahaluke

wat are going to get pierced?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

want to get the conch piercing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Any piercing place usually does it on the spot. It only takes 15 minutes max. They might ask you to come back or wait a few minutes if all the piercers are busy, but generally no appointment is required :)

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lissacahaluke

phi3 wrote: »
    want to get the conch piercing
    Cool my cousin has that done and it looks class.
    Hope it goes well for ya.

Advertisement