Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New moderator

Options
  • 05-01-2010 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

Please welcome Tman as part of the World of Warcraft forum moderating team.

Good luck!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Who ? :confused:

No offense meant but would be nice sometimes to pick a mod that actually interacts with the forum on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

was just thinking that myself.

there's about 15 or so people that post here a lot. Why not ask one of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Agreed. Lots of sound lads in here that are very much regulars. Saying that Tman is sound out, so welcome newoverlord ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Congrats Tman!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,038 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

TechnoPool wrote: »

Outside, Impartial and Unbiased.

Maybe thats why im not Moderating US Politics :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭hk797

Link God mode achievements, wow-heroes and gear score pls or /kick

Welcome Tman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Would it not make more sense to get a mod that still plays wow? Dustaz, drake or iceman seem like obvious choices. However congratulations to tman all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Overheal wrote: »
    Outside, Impartial and Unbiased.

That's it exactly. I'm here to police the place, not ban people because they chose to play as Alliance scum (tempting as it is...)
    Thanks for the welcomes guys:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Would it not make more sense to get a mod that still plays wow? Dustaz, drake or iceman seem like obvious choices. However congratulations to tman all the same.

We're all too cynical and sarcastic for our own good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Nehaxak wrote: »
    Who ? :confused:

No offense meant but would be nice sometimes to pick a mod that actually interacts with the forum on a regular basis.
    TechnoPool wrote: »

This not up for discussion here. You can post in the feedback forum if you wish, not here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Best of luck man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

welcome along man, good luck keeping us nerds at bay!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Tman has been a regular contributor to the WoW forum in the past. Long before many of you new generation "regulars" arrived on the scene at all. Respect where respect is due, Tman is more than qualified for the role and I am sure he will be a great asset to the forum. Welcome to the team Tman!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

gz tman!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kyri

Gtz Hun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

wtf?

Link ach or gtfo pls nub

Welcome and Good luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

Congrats man! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

omg lee was robbed :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I would of preferred someone That does interact with the forum , rather then someone who confesses to actually not playing the game any more but sure what do i know :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Gz :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

RopeDrink wrote: »

PS. I've only seen one forgiveable case for unimaginative names and that was a bloke called Humanrogue... Who happened to be a Gnome Warlock.

haha i love ****ty names!!! I have Female Troll Priest called Rodstewart!! but i lolz at that when the swedes are like huh are you a male or female?

also grouped witha rogue called Assasination thought that was pretty pathetic!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Oh, also, when Cataclysm comes out and people start rolling Human Hunters, please ban RobinHood - Then we'll be bestest of friendsies.

Or ban all alliance?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Btw can we get some info please on the mod?

I'm interested to know his Gs and achievs...of he he can **** off running this pug

:D

Advertisement