Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stream American TV

Options
  • 05-01-2010 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Not necessarily for live games but I'd love to be able to watch things like Sports Center or NFL Total Access instead of the little snippets you get from their websites. Anyone know if this works? will something like justin.tv work for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Yes people do stream the shows you mentioned. But i'm sure discussion and posting links would be against forum rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Yes people do stream the shows you mentioned. But i'm sure discussion and posting links would be against forum rules.
    doesnt seem to be..

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055740951

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Yeah seems to be. I asked the question before and posted links and nothing happened. Just thought that the games were different since a lot of them are shown online for free by the respective channels but you need to be in the US to view them. The soccer forum has links all over the shop so must be cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Probably best to keep it all in that thread that Max posted. That way it wont lead to confusion I suppose.

Advertisement